Thursday, May 21, 2009

End of Jr. Year=/

My junior year has been some ride. I made new friends, I lost old friends, and I got back in touch with some older friends but it has been a great year and I wouldnt change anything about it. I have made soo many memorys this year and most of them I will never forget. I have thought a lot this year about how I only have one more year of high school and I think it is very sad. It makes me feel like Im really old and grown up. Me and my friends have talked about how we just want to go back to 5th grade where everyone from different schools all joined together at the middle school. Nobody knew anyone and we were all in the same position, basically alone and waiting to meet the new friends that we while spend the rest of our jr. high and high school grades with. No drama, no fighting, just kids meeting new friends that they will have for the rest of their life. Well now that I have one more year left of seeing these people Ive seen everyday for the past 7 years, I want to get closer with all of them this summer and have the time of our lives! Im happy that I have got my junior year over with but Im sad at the same time because now I only have one more year then I am done!

No comments: